The initial consultation is:
- A chance for you to meet the Firm and for the Firm to meet you;
- We will discuss what it’s like to work with The Law offices of Elizabeth A. Douglas and we will explain what you can expect along the way so that you won’t have any surprises in the event that we choose to work together;
- Remember that the consultation is completely confidential so you don’t have to worry. Speak freely and openly. You will tell us exactly what is happening and the goals that you would like to achieve. The more detail that you provide the better able we will be to understand what’s happening and develop a plan to help;
- During the consultation, our attorneys will address each of your concerns in detail, we will let you know exactly what the applicable law is, and discuss a custom tailored legal strategy to best achieve your goals.
- In order to make the most of our time together, before you come in for the initial consultation, our office will E-Mail you an intake form asking for some background information about your matter. The good news is that the intake form can be easily completed from your smartphone or computer;
- If you’ve been served with any legal documents, or if you have other relevant documents related to your matter, we ask that you bring those documents along with you to the consultation;
- Finally take a deep breath and relax.
We look forward to meeting with you. In the meantime feel free to explore our website and check out the Free resources that we have provided to help you along the way.